1. Texas was an independent nation from 1836 to 1845. When it was annexed in 1845, it retained the right to fly its flag at the same height as the national flag.
2. DHI Mortgage’s parent company, D.R. Horton, Inc., began as one man’s vision 35 years ago in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Out of a dedication to making customers’ dreams of home ownership a reality, D.R. Horton has grown to become the nation’s leading home builder. During this growth DHI Mortgage was created to provide additional one stop services for D.R. Horton customers; way to go DHI Mortgage!
3. Texas is home to Dell and Compaq computers and central Texas is often referred to as the Silicon Valley of the south.
4. The world’s first rodeo was held in Pecos, Texas on July 4, 1883!
5. It is still a hanging offense in Texas to steal cattle or to put graffiti on someone else’s cow!.
6. Texas is just one of the many states that Norman Hubbard services nationwide!